Blacksmith with a good understanding of product and material
Do you want success on behalf of you and your team? Then this may be the job for you.
- You are a blacksmith, shipbuilder, tractor mechanic or similar
- Maybe you are used to welding and working with large machines
- Crane and truck certificate is an advantage
- You have a good understanding of product and material
- Preferably, you speak some English (or Danish)
- You are open and friendly
- You are committed and flexible
- You are reliable and responsible
- You’re a team player
- Larger and more modern facilities in the near future
- An active staff association
- Profit sharing the next two years
You will be part of a team with committed and skilled employees with different backgrounds and nationalities. We offer a full time, permanent job under Danish employment conditions with e.g. meeting bonus, pension and health insurance. We offer a starting salary of DKK 160 per hour.
The factory is closed for the holidays in weeks 29, 30, 31 and 42, as well as between Christmas and New Years. In addition, you can travel home when the factory is closed for national (Danish) holidays. It is not possible to travel home in a rotation plan.
We will help you apply for a residence and work permit. You are responsible for transport and housing, however, we can refer to a relevant landlord.
Are you interested?
Contact production manager Jørgen Krogh Hansen by phone +45 4412 5735 or send your application and your resume to Rikke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make attachments for loaders and excavators from 800 – 60,000 kg
At Maskinfabrikken JST A/S, we make buckets and implements for loaders and excavators from 800 – 60,000 kg. Sometimes we also make heavy duty attachments for even larger machines.
We are looking for more employees because we are growing and expanding the factory to double size. So in a little while, we will have a fully equipped, modern factory of 7,000 m2. You will become part of a team with approx. 50 experienced and quality-conscious employees. We are down to earth, honest and friendly – and we have a great team spirit.